If you’re looking for the Lumin CPAP Sanitizer near Coeur d’Alene, ID we’ve got you covered.
The Lumin CPAP cleaner & sanitizer is the fastest and easiest way to safely clean and disinfect your CPAP mask, reservoir, and other accessories without water, chemicals, or harmful ozone. The CPAP cleaning machine’s UV-C light source completes a disinfection cycle in just 5 minutes with a 99.9% kill rate of bacteria and germs, significantly reducing the risk of infection from an improperly cleaned CPAP. UV-C light is considered the safest disinfection option available. The EPA has shown ozone used in other CPAP cleaner machines to irritate the lungs and respiratory system at relatively low amounts.
- Does not use harmful ozone. The Lumin non-ozone CPAP cleaner was developed out of the need for a CPAP machine cleaner that wouldn’t damage the CPAP equipment it was cleaning. This meant creating a UV light CPAP cleaner with zero risk of exposing CPAP users to lung irritants (no harmful ozone).
- Disinfects in just five minutes. The Lumin CPAP cleaning machine is quick and effortless to use. Place your items in the Lumin CPAP sanitizer’s tray, close the tray, and press its power button. After five minutes, the Lumin UV CPAP cleaner will indicate it’s finished sanitization.
- Lab-tested to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungus. CPAP equipment is notorious for being a magnet for harmful contaminants, making the need for an effective CPAP cleaning system vital. Trust the Lumin CPAP equipment sanitiser. It’s been lab-tested and proven to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungus.
- Easy to use one-button operation. Don’t settle for a CPAP cleaning device that adds complexity to your CPAP cleaning routine. The Lumin CPAP machine cleaner was made to be effortless to use. The CPAP disinfector features a one-button operation without needing to adjust any settings. Sanitize your CPAP and move on.
- Acts as a multipurpose disinfecting system. The 3B Lumin CPAP cleaner can be used as a general-purpose disinfecting system. Use the Lumin UV light sanitizer for hearing aids, dentures, pacifiers, and toothbrushes. As long as the item fits in the 9.25″ x 6.25″ x 4″ drawer, it will clean it.
- Ideal for bedside use with a sleek design and minimal footprint. CPAP therapy can take up a lot of space as it is. The creators of the Lumin CPAP sanitizer and cleaner kept this in mind. The ultraviolet CPAP cleaner features a 10.68″ x 10.56″ 15.19″ size for a small footprint.
- Features a 24-month warranty. 3B Medical’s two-year warranty backs the CPAP UV cleaner. If the UV cleaner for CPAP has any defects or issues, contact them, and they’ll make it right.