With your Oxlife Independence POC you will enjoy:
- Best battery life in class
- Continuous flow up to 3LPM for safe sleep
- An integrated cart and POC that stores under a plane seat without dissassembly
- A two-battery configuration allowing you to swap batteries while the machine is running
- Better vehicle performance with DC run power up to 3LPM continuous and run + charge on all other settings
- Two times the oxygen pulse volume per setting compared to the leading POC
With DNA Technology, the Oxlife Indpendence is the world’s first smart POC. We stay connected to your POC to ensure it runs optimally. Receive custom software updates designed to extend battery life and longevity. Humid summers in Florida, in the Rockies, we will monitor the machine’s environment and be sure it responds to give you better performance. DNA also means you can have the machine alert a care giver or loved one if there is ever an issue with your ambulatory oxygen.
- Dimensions Height: 20.2″ • Width: 10.9″ • Depth: 8″
- Weight** Device: 16.7 lbs • Battery: 1.35 lbs/each
- Pulse Settings 0.5-6 in 0.5 increments (8mL-96mL)
- 0.5-3 LPM in Continuous Mode in 0.5 LPM increments
- Battery Duration 5.75 hours @ 2 Pulse
- Sound Level @ 2 Pulse 40 dBA
- Recharge Time 1.5 hours – 1 battery • 2.5 hours – 2 batteries
- Purity – 87%-95.6% at Sea Level at all settings
- Pressure 5psig +/- 1 psig (34 +/- 7 kPa)
- AC Power Universal Input: 100-240 VAC • 50-60 Hz • 2 Amps
- Output 24 Volts • 6.3 Amps
- DC Power 12 -15 VDC • 10 Amps
- Operating Temperature 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Altitude Operating Range 0 – 13,123 Feet (0 – 4,000 Meters)
- Transportation/Storage Temperature -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Transportation/Storage Humidity 0-95% Non-Condensing
- Five (5) Year Warranty on POC • 1 Year on Accessories/Battery
With the longest battery life in class and the smallest batteries of any dual-mode POC, the world has never been smaller. With FAA approval and the ability to run and charge in the vehicle, voyage to any destination freely and comfortably by car, bus, plane, train or sea.
With both pulse and continuous flow oxygen flow settings, our POC provides the safest oxygen with over three times the volume of the leading POC. Continuous flow ensures safe oxygen while you sleep and compatibility with sleep apnea equipment.
Don’t get weighed down with heavy accesories, extra batteries to compensate for short battery life, and carts that are heavy and difficult to remove. The Oxlife Independence was designed for the best all-in experience for travel.